Monday, September 12, 2011

A Magic Moment

The following moment occurred while we were on vacation. Alexis is quite a spitfire. Like most toddlers, she is constantly going, going, gone. Add a fun new location to the mix and we had a little tornado on our hands! However, on our last day in San Francisco, we went down to the waterfront and Alexis played in the sand. She was calm, tranquil, and happy while she watched a ship in the port. It was impossible not to watch her, completely mesmerized. It was magical.


This is my link-up for Shell's My Magic Moment.

4 comments:

  1. what a beautiful picture and I love the ship in the background! I hope this one is framed in your house somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... how is it that I haven't followed you until now? And here I've been thinking I had! Forgive my old decrepit brain, my dear :)

    That picture has that oil on canvas quality to it! It's a picture that I could stare at for hours (yeah, I'm that kind of person. Or maybe that's just an excuse for all the houseworks I didn't do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries :o) I look at this picture way too often myself. Probably also avoiding chores!

    ReplyDelete